RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
If you require an exchange or want to return an item we are more than happy to do so.
You Can return any item (excluding items purchase via promotions, special offers or sale items). Freight costs are the responsibility of the customer.
BOOTS !!Please Note !! Although we are happy to accept exchanges/returns of our Boot Range, we can not do so if you do not stick to our simple guidelines, please refer below for details.
Refunds must be actioned within 30 days from original purchase date and will be in the form of a store credit or on an exchange basis. Return / Exchange items must be unused/un-washed with the original tags still attached; and in the original packaging which must be in the original condition.
Exchanges/Returns will under no circumstances be processed prior to receipt and inspection of the returned items.
Here are our simple guide lines for return or exchange:
1. You have 30 days from purchase to return your item(s) back to our Warehouse.
2. Item(s) were not On Sale, a special offer or promotion at the time of purchase.
3. Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original condition. This includes branded dust bags, shoe boxes and accessory packaging. You don’t need the clear plastic packaging.
4. Item(s) must be unworn and unused with the original tags still attached.
5. Items sealed for hygiene reasons can only be returned if the seal is intact.
6. Underwear cannot be returned unless faulty.
7. All return/exchange items must be accompanied by our return / exchange form including the name of the person that has approved the return/exchange ( Please contact us via email @ The signature Bull ).
Boot Fitting Care
Boots MUST be tried on indoors on a carpeted floor.Try your boots on with the thickness of socks that you plan on wearing. It is much easier to pull your boots on when you are seated. You should hear a soft “THUNK” when your foot settles into the boot. Some resistance is normal.
They should feel snug, but not uncomfortable.The leather will stretch with wear. Boots should slip slightly in the heel, slight slipage is necessary to obtain a proper fit. After wearing the boots a few times and flexing the outsole, most of the slippage will disappear.The toe box on a boot surrounds the toes and the front part of the foot. Do not press on this area, this type of pressure could cause permanent damage. To test the toe box area for fit, wiggle your toes‚ they should be able to move easily inside the boot.
Walk around on the carpet. Try on both boots - your feet may be two different sizes. Note: New boots fit snugly, boots will ‘break in’, stretch and conform to your foot.
At The Signature Bull we will gladly accept EXCHANGES for incorrect size/colour within 14 Days of receipt.
Boots MUST be tried on indoors on carpet or a clean, smooth floor. Boots that have been scuffed or worn outside cannot be accepted for return.
The Signature Bull will also gladly accept REFUNDS in the unlikely case of DEFECTIVE boots within 30 days of receipt. This does not include usual wear and tear.
Care instructions must be adhered to in order to obtain a refund, this will ensure the longevity of your boots.
ALL items must be returned including the dust bag and box. The shoebox is part of the product and should remain intact. Please place the box and all items listed above, inside a postage satchel and return.
Although the greatest of care is taken both picking and packing your orders if it is a mistake on our part we will pick up the tab and get it fixed for you as quickly as we can.